Job Description: Tabs3 Consultant
Full-Time, telecommute work environment, competitive salary and benefits package
Do you have experience with Tabs3? Do you have a background in accounting? Are you good at working with people? If you answered yes to those questions, then we want to talk with you! We are looking to expand our team of Tabs3 and Practicemaster consultants. You do not need a consulting background to be successful in this job, but you do need to love solving problems and working with people.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement and support Tabs3 Billing and Accounting to thousands of users
- Support users through on-site and remote training
- Design workflow and accounting processes to fulfill client’s needs
- Assist other teams in Worldox and PracticeMaster work
What You Need For This Position
- 2+ years Tabs3 experience, or similar legal billing/accounting software
- Strong understanding of accounting in a legal context
- Patience with and appreciation for challenging clientele
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Authorized to work in US
What’s In It For You
- Telecommuting work environment, with some travel.
- Competitive pay
- Full-time position
- Benefits package
To Apply, please complete the form below.